Thursday 13 January 2011

A Strippers Diary- Edinburgh

Edinburgh premier agent Male Strippergrams Edinburgh throughout Edinburgh and the UK.


I have been a male stripper for many years and during that time I have done many weird and wonderful things. I thought that it would be good to start recording some of the things that have happened to me. I did think of borrowing the tile for this from Dylan Thomas, the Welsh poet and author who had a book called ‘Adventures in the Skin Trade’! but in the end I thought that Danny’s diary was more appropriate. Even though I now run an agency www.dannyvalentino.com I still enjoy getting out there and performing.

Strangely enough the first experience was one of the most unsettling I have ever had. There is nothing unusual in being booked for a family birthday party so, on the face of it, I went prepared to have a good time with the family. The house was at small Victorian detached at the end of a quiet street. The only unusual feature of the house was a full length steel gate in front of the porch. At first I thought no one was in as there were no lights shining from the house. However, when I rang the bell the door was answered quite quickly. The guy who answered asked ‘You the stripper?’ and when I has said I was he unlocked the gate, let me in then locked it behind us. Scary or what?

There were five of them in total, two men and three women. I asked who the birthday girl was and the lady who let me in just pointed to the youngest of the women. I went and spoke to her but she just looked at me, said nothing and then looked down at the floor. ‘Great start’ I thought. My strip was carried out in silence (apart from my music) and I was distracted by one of the guys who just spent the whole time looking at his hand. When I had finished, Mr ‘Handgazer’ came over and gave me my fee and then the lady who showed me in took me to the door, unlocked it, let me out ,then locked it behind me. This was probably the weirdest experience I have had in all my time as a male stripper.

Thankfully that was the exception rather than the norm and my next performance more than compensated for that. I was another birthday party in a private room in a pub. I was met by a stunning looking girl who had booked me and shown to the room. It was like dying and going to Heaven! The audience was all young, all attractive women in their twenties. The girl who had met me informed the others that I was the stripper booked for the party and I was grateful to get some appreciative, if somewhat suggestive, comments. I went to the gents and changed into my costume, the ubiquitous fireman’s uniform and was greeted by lots of cheering and several more comments.

The girls were fantastic and after I had finished my extended act I got to stay for a while chatting to all of them and having some photographs taken with them all. The nicest surprise was that the birthday girl was a budding actress and had had a couple of small roles in two TV series that I enjoy so we really hit if off.The only downside was that I left my fireman’s trousers behind and had to call back to the pub to collect them later in the week.

Let me tell you that I have living proof that age doesn’t matter. My last performance of the weekend was as a strippergram for a lady’s seventieth birthday. I had been asked to turn up as a James Bond lookalike and to strip down to my g-string so as not to shock the old lady too much. You can imagine my surprise when I met the lady in question. She was full of fun and looked absolutely amazing. If I hadn’t been told I would have never guessed that she was seventy. She clearly loved my performance and when I got down to my g-string she couldn’t resist the temptation to pull it off! Well you are not paid to be embarrassed.
Edinburgh premier agent Male Strippers Edinburgh throughout Edinburgh and the UK.

4 comments:

  1. The blog has a to a great degree limit center that amplifies, shockingly into extensive variety of concerns.
    https://hotnashvillestrippers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great read, thanks so much for posting. It really enlightened me.
    Damiens Party Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized once I started hanging out with a couple strippers and dating strippers is that they are really just like any other girl. hot strippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us!

    Stripper Party Bus offers the best Male & Female strippers, kissograms services in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Sex is not always a smooth ride. Sometimes it is but other times you find yourself or mistakes women make during sex. People tend to get a bad rap when it comes to understanding their partners and what turns them on. Visit our website and book now for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete